Nimona Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nimona Fan Forum

A Fan Forum for the discussion of the Nimon webcomic by Noelle Stevenson. This Forum is brand new so please help us get started by posting comments!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Redtail's Dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TsundereHime

A Redtail's Dream Empty
PostSubject: A Redtail's Dream   A Redtail's Dream EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Just wanted to introduce one of my favorite webcomics, A Redtail's Dream. The website for anyone interested is minnasundberg.fi since I can't link yet.

The comic revolves around 24-year-old Hannu Viitanen and his dog Ville, who are dragged into this adventure by an irresponsible and untrustworthy spirit animal named Puppy-Fox. It turns out the other spirit animals decided to keep Puppy-Fox out of their hair by giving him the task of taking care of the auroras, because no one could possibly screw that up. Of course he manages to screw it up and consequently gets Hannu's village stuck in the auroras. In an effort to not get caught by the other spirit animals, Puppy-Fox recruits the reluctant Hannu and Ville to travel into various dreams and bring the villagers back where they belong. This task is further complicated by the fact that most of the villagers don't even realize they are dreaming.

This webcomic is beautifully drawn, very well written, and updates six times a week. There's also a crowdfunding campaign for a physical book going on right now.
Back to top Go down
http://creativekatastrophe.wordpress.com
LK

A Redtail's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Redtail's Dream   A Redtail's Dream EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:42 pm

I can't link yet but I read so many webcomics oh man
BFF and The Fox Sister, Ava's Demon, GunnerKrigg Court, Monsterkind, Fishbones, M.F.K., Icarus, and Endless Dream and they are all rad. ^_^
Back to top Go down
TsundereHime

A Redtail's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Redtail's Dream   A Redtail's Dream EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:35 pm

There are too many great webcomics to name them all! I already read a few of the ones you mentioned. I'll have to check out the rest, thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Metichi

A Redtail's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Redtail's Dream   A Redtail's Dream EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 am

This one is really cool. But it seems that it's about to end?
Back to top Go down
TsundereHime

A Redtail's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Redtail's Dream   A Redtail's Dream EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Yes, it's on the last chapter before the epilogue. I highly recommend catching up before the finale!

The author has said from the beginning that this comic is practice for her next comic Stand Still Stay Silent, which looks darker than A Redtail's Dream and will begin shortly aftet the current comic ends. She's also confirmed that the archive for aRTD will stay up on the site after the new comic starts. I believe she's planning to use the same format for SSSS since she's already posting teaser panels from it.
Back to top Go down
Blackberry Stone

Blackberry Stone

A Redtail's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Redtail's Dream   A Redtail's Dream EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:04 am

Redtail's Dream is awesome and one of the prettiest webcomics I've seen out there.
Need to catch up, haven't read it for some time.
Back to top Go down
http://azul-da-prussia.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

A Redtail's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Redtail's Dream   A Redtail's Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

A Redtail's Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nimona Fan Forum :: Nimona :: What Other Webcomics Do You Read?-
Jump to: