Nimona Fan Forum

A Fan Forum for the discussion of the Nimon webcomic by Noelle Stevenson. This Forum is brand new so please help us get started by posting comments!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashark

PostSubject: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 am

I felt this topic needed to be made.

Also IMO yes. Yes they will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Einah

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 am

They'd better
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://einahhh.tumblr.com
likethesun

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am

I think so too. I wonder how it will come about though since Blackheart deserves wayyy better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlazingFeathers

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 am

Cloud votes yes. Yesssssssss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paddy

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 am

yes, please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artemisandthewolf.tumblr.com/
Junk

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Goldenloin seems more willing than Blackheart. Then again Blackheart is more collected to begin with. Would like to know where the author is going with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashark

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm really hoping Goldenloin is gonna make a Heel Face Turn. Or a Face Heel Turn, depending on your perspective, I guess Razz

and then the smooches will ensue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dodes

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 pm

I predict future love triangle with mysterious new character that could very well be goldenloin's current lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Einah

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:10 am

I feel like Goldenloin's current lover is himself... can you have a love triangle with two people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://einahhh.tumblr.com
BlazingFeathers

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:03 am

You can if they have a split personality, ba dum tss. But really Goldenloin seems all vainglorious heroism with only a few bits of nice here and there and I can't really see a current relationship going on between him and anyone else at the moment (apart from Blackheart, of course).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?   

Back to top Go down

Blackheart and Goldenloin - Will they smooch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nimona Fan Forum :: Nimona :: Nimona Comic General Discusions-
Jump to: