Nimona Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nimona Fan Forum

A Fan Forum for the discussion of the Nimon webcomic by Noelle Stevenson. This Forum is brand new so please help us get started by posting comments!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Animu and Mango

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junk

Junk

Animu and Mango Empty
PostSubject: Animu and Mango   Animu and Mango EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I know a few of you guys read / watch these, I've seen at least one avatar from manga on here.
Post your favorites, what you're currently reading, all that good stuff.

I just finished hunter x hunter and shingeki no kyujin (attack on titan). The other works that I'm proud of completing are Neon Genesis Evangelion (manga adaptation from anime) and Devilman. The works that I am less proud of finishing are full metal alchemist, death note, rave master, and others. Currently reading Soul Eater and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Back to top Go down
Dodes

Dodes

Animu and Mango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animu and Mango   Animu and Mango EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 am

Well currently I'm watching SnK (Attack on Titan), Sunday Without God, Dog & Scissors, and Avatar: Legend of Korra (okay it's Western animation, but still).

I've seen NGE as well - a staple for anyone out there -and a personal favorite of mine was Full Metal Alchemist, the first anime and then Brotherhood as well, with FMA they seem to have the first do well on some aspects but then have Brotherhood try to fix what it did wrong but neglect the aspects that were done well in the first.

Not really a manga reader here.
Back to top Go down

Animu and Mango
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nimona Fan Forum :: Nimona :: Community-
Jump to: