Nimona Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nimona Fan Forum

A Fan Forum for the discussion of the Nimon webcomic by Noelle Stevenson. This Forum is brand new so please help us get started by posting comments!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad Machinery/Scary go round

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marinake

Marinake

Bad Machinery/Scary go round Empty
PostSubject: Bad Machinery/Scary go round   Bad Machinery/Scary go round EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 am

I recently read all the archives from Scary go round after 'discovering' Bad Machinery.
I love the art and the British-ness of it all!
Any other readers?
Back to top Go down
BlazingFeathers

BlazingFeathers

PostSubject: Re: Bad Machinery/Scary go round   Bad Machinery/Scary go round EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:44 am

Bad Machinery reader checking in! Enjoying the latest time travel arc muchly :3 ! But what are this Scary Go Round you speak of?
Back to top Go down
strangewolf

strangewolf

PostSubject: Re: Bad Machinery/Scary go round   Bad Machinery/Scary go round EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:02 am

Yes! I was going to make this if someone else hadn't. John Allison has always been my favourite since I came across Scary Go Round back in the day.

Scary Go Round was John's pervious comic (and is still the name of the website).

I've also been loving the recent time travel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drivingforwolves.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Machinery/Scary go round   Bad Machinery/Scary go round Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Machinery/Scary go round
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nimona Fan Forum :: Nimona :: What Other Webcomics Do You Read?-
Jump to: