Nimona Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nimona Fan Forum

A Fan Forum for the discussion of the Nimon webcomic by Noelle Stevenson. This Forum is brand new so please help us get started by posting comments!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazingFeathers

BlazingFeathers

TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! Empty
PostSubject: TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!   TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:56 am

Hehehehe any other Nimona fans who enjoy a more 'happy' selection of comics?
Heh.
Happy.
Back to top Go down
soohdooj

soohdooj

PostSubject: Re: TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!   TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:33 am

ops I read Starfighter
:B
I found out about Hamletmachine through her deviantart and basically I can say her art style ruined my life. Like HOW CAN SHE DO THAT?
DRAW
THAT
NO
And even if when I started reading starfighter I stopped after a while because of the frequent sex themes, I started reading it again because damn, I love the art.
And the sex themes.
Also SPACE. I like sci-fi.

I now about Tea House too, but I never got around reading it properly I think? Or probably I read some pages and I actually forgot. :p
Back to top Go down
likethesun

likethesun

PostSubject: Re: TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!   TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:26 am

I love TJ and Amal! As a queer Indian it totally just takes my emotions for a spin. I love Starfighter's art. Very Happy

Has anyone read Hero by Hwei?

I started reading it back when it updated semi regularly. I haven't lost hope yet and it seems like the author is almost done. The art is amazing.
Back to top Go down
TRUTHORDARE

TRUTHORDARE

PostSubject: Re: TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!   TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 pm

BlazingFeathers wrote:
Hehehehe any other Nimona fans who enjoy a more 'happy' selection of comics?
Heh.
Happy.
WELL, SINCE YOU GUYS ASKED... I happen to read a few *rolls out mile-long list* clown 

Off the top of my head Twisted Evil :
*Purpurea Noxa (if you enjoy vampire: masquarade, you'll love this) NSFW
*Enthrall (what if vampires ruled and humans served? intriguing plot) NSFW
*Teahouse (the daily lives of fancy who**s, uh, 'courtesans') NSFW
*Starfighter (it happens in outer space... wow... just saying) NSFW
*Always Raining Here (the adorable awkwardness of teenagers)
*Technicolor London (the comical awkwardness when two friends 'try something different')
*Devoto (angels, demons... stunningly dark plot) NSFW
*Boned (four guys and a kleptomaniac parakeet, it's strangely curious) NSFW
*Politically InQuerrect (series of shorts that are 'politically' hilarious)
*Tripping Over You (one word: 'Awwwwww'. Tons of it)
*1900 Why Me? (a doctor, a soldier, and how their lives intertwine in unexpected ways)

I admit I was pretty late to the whole 'yaoi' scene and only came across them just over a year ago. At the time I was curious about what it was all about, but as I got into the plots and the characters themselves - I found some to be rather interesting! Needless to say, I was too impressed when Noelle made Ballister and Goldenloin canon Surprised  I think it takes a degree of courage to add a taboo element to your lead characters, so mad props to her for that. YOU DA BOSS, NOELLE!

I'm into manga and anime too. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo and Shingeki no Koyjin are my two faves right now Smile
Back to top Go down
soohdooj

soohdooj

PostSubject: Re: TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!   TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Ooh, new titles to add on my to read list.
I also read a web comic called  Best Friends Forever and it's super cute! (and sfw)
Also I'm curently watching Shingeki no Kyojin and I plan on starting to read the manga as soon as I'e catched up with the anime. I feel like I'm at that point of non return where I'll just love it forever and unconditionally, even if it keeps making me suffer.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFeathers

BlazingFeathers

PostSubject: Re: TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!   TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:31 am

soohdooj wrote:

I also read a web comic called Best Friends Forever and it's super cute! (and sfw)
YESSSS BFF is a fave of mine heh, annoyed at the hiatus atm though D':

And TRUTHORDARE, are you me? I love ALL of those. And how are you enjoying the live action series of Yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo? Oh and I am loathing their translator and scanner atm. Three weeks behind? It's killing me.

And likethesun, I tried to read the invisiblecities stuff but it was too much for me and I couldn't do it, but I absolutely recognise it's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!   TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY! Empty

Back to top Go down

TJ and Amal! Starfighter! Teahouse! TOY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nimona Fan Forum :: Nimona :: What Other Webcomics Do You Read?-
Jump to: