Nimona Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nimona Fan Forum

A Fan Forum for the discussion of the Nimon webcomic by Noelle Stevenson. This Forum is brand new so please help us get started by posting comments!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nimona- Shape Shifter

Go down 
+2
Einah
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nimona- Shape Shifter Empty
PostSubject: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:11 am

Nimona- Shape Shifter Nimona_icon

Nimona is an impulsive young shapeshifter who aspires to supervillainy and has convinced Lord Ballister Blackheart to take her on as his squire. While quick-thinking and innovative with her powers, she is disturbingly destructive and rarely gives any thought to consequences. She's trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://nimonafanforum.forumotion.com
Einah

Einah

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am

Nimona is what I strive to be in life.

I'M A SHARK
Back to top Go down
http://einahhh.tumblr.com
Junk

Junk

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:39 pm

I think Nimona is symbolic of adolescence. She's impulsive and capricious, and her entire being is based around change.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFeathers

BlazingFeathers

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:30 am

Junk wrote:
I think Nimona is symbolic of adolescence. She's impulsive and capricious, and her entire being is based around change.
Oh, now you mention it, that's actually kinda obvious isn't it? And she got that strange mix of innocence and cynicism to boot.
Symbol or not though, she's bloody freakin awesome.
Back to top Go down
soohdooj

soohdooj

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 am

I think I fell in love with her character the very first moment I started reading this webcomic. I mean, on the first page she just broke into the residence of a famous villain without much effort and he pesters him to make her his sidekick until Ballister HAS to say yes. Also SHARK.

And the more the story goes on, the more we find out about her story and her personality, and the more she becomes awesome.
Back to top Go down
Metichi

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Let's take a moment to remember that it was not only shark. But shark with shark boobs. Because that's what a shark needs.
Back to top Go down
soohdooj

soohdooj

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Metichi wrote:
Let's take a moment to remember that it was not only shark. But shark with shark boobs. Because that's what a shark needs.
Shark boobs - the best for every shark.
Back to top Go down
Junk

Junk

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:38 pm

soohdooj wrote:
Metichi wrote:
Shark boobs - the best for every shark.
That sounds like it could be good in an advertisement. Or a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Einah

Einah

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 am

Metichi wrote:
A shark with shark boobs and shark feet. I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
http://einahhh.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimona- Shape Shifter   Nimona- Shape Shifter Empty

Back to top Go down

Nimona- Shape Shifter
Page 1 of 1